Hungry Wolf Auditioning SOON!
Exciting new project is now in full flow for 2019!!
If you wish to audition to join the Hungry Wolf Company for a week long workshop and development programme e-mail;
- This Summer sees Hungry Wolf inviting young actors aged 14-21 to apply to join the company for a full 5 day intensive workshop and development programme enabling the participants to work alongside Hungry Wolf directors and writers.
- During this week they will develop and workshop script, character and storylines.
- All participants will take part in a workshopped rehearsal for industry professionals and receive invaluable feedback.
- In addition, all company members will automatically be invited to the Hungry Wolf Audition Workshop for no extra audition charge; successful candidates will secure a place in the new Hungry Wolf cast
Hungry Wolf Audition Workshop:
- After you have secured a place in the company and taken part in the Workshop and Development week, those company members are able to apply to take part in the Hungry Wolf Audition Workshop to secure a place in the Hungry Wolf cast 2020.
- Auditionees will be asked to take part in a group audition with the creative team with recalls in the same afternoon.
All successful auditionees who secure a place in the cast will take part in:
- Six 8-hour intensive rehearsal days over a week with the play’s Director and Assistant Director.
- A five performance run at an award winning Brighton Fringe venue
- A week long run at The Edinburgh Fringe 2018