Application and Fees
Join our innovative training programme
THE AMOUNTS BELOW ARE FOR A 12 WEEK TERM. The cost of the training is £26.50 per 3hr session, we offer a variety of payment options to suit the individual. 1st siblings receive a 50% discount and then 25% on any further siblings.
Please note that when a place is unavailable the applicant will be placed on our waiting list and we will inform you as soon as a place becomes available.
1 student £318
2 students £477 (50% discount for first sibling)
- Private 30min LAMDA drama class alternate weeks £96
- Private 45 min LAMDA drama class alternate weeks £144
- Private 30min singing tuition alternate weeks £96
- Private 45min singing tuition £144
- Screen Acting class £40
- Extra Dance Technique class £40
- Advanced Academy Acting £520
- Advanced Academy Musical Theatre £664
- Advanced Class £130
- Private Dance Class £96
- Summer school £225
- SWAD £120
- Brighton Weenies £162
- Saltdean Weenie £108
Please contact us regarding DANCE ACADEMY FEE STRUCTURE.
FEES ARE PAYABLE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- ONE CHEQUE ON THE FIRST DAY OF TERM FOR THE FULL AMOUNT
- TWO CHEQUES PRESENTED ON THE FIRST DAY OF TERM. THE SECOND POST-DATED FOR SIX WEEKS AFTER THE TERM START DATE
- CASH FOR THE FULL AMOUNT ON THE FIRST DAY OF TERM
- BACS TRANSFER INTO THE THEATRE WORKSHOP ACCOUNT (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
Cheques payable to The Theatre Workshop. Please make sure your childs name is written clearly on the reverse of the cheque.
All fees are to be paid on the 1ST WEEK OF TERM and remember we require half a terms notice in writing should your child decide to leave ANY of the classes. THESE CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL STAGE SCHOOL STUDENTS. If you have any accounts queries, please email email@example.com
For registration/application enquiries please contact our office:
The Theatre Workshop
The Star Brewery
5 Fisher Street
The West Midlands:
The Theatre Workshop
669 Redditch Road
Sussex: 01273 733736
West Midlands: 0121 4743182
OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
Tuesday-Thursday 9:30am – 5:30pm
Friday 10am – 2pm
DURING SCHOOL TERM TIME ONLY.
Please email or leave a message outside of these hours and we will return your call.
Or alternatively you can complete an Application Form online here.
Completed Application Forms should be sent to our offices above.