Why we are different
Raising the bar in Performing Arts education
- We have a genuine desire to provide exceptional training and opportunities for young people
- Privately owned and managed by a small and passionate team with industry credentials
- We constantly monitor the industry to ensure we provide the best training and opportunities in the area, whilst always being aware to provide the best value for money
- We provide a safe and nurturing environment for all, regardless of whether a student is determined to become a professional, or just wants to make new friends and build confidence.
- We are proactive in offering advice and guidance to students and their families about the next steps of progression
- We consider ourselves to be at the forefront in developing the part time performing training sector and encourage our tutors to continue to further their practise, both as teachers and performers.
- We have a close relationship with top childrens casting agent Mark Jermin Management. Mark makes regular visits to the schools to sign our students to his agency, we also have strong relationships with West End casting directors and are approached frequently with auditions for shows such as “School of Rock” and “Matilda”.
- Our students are often attending auditions for a variety of professional opportunities including commercials, short films, TV& Film, Voiceovers and much, much more. See our Alumni for more on the exciting opportunities our students have been given.
The Creative team at Theatre Workshop are aware of the changing demands of the performing arts industry and with this our ultimate aim is to ensure students receive relevant training that not only will serve them if they wish to pursue a career as a performer but also will equip them with some very useful life skills, all whilst having a lot of fun in our exciting and varied classes!
Declan Mason, student at Guildhall School of Music and Drama