Why we are different
Raising the bar in Performing Arts education
- We have a genuine desire to provide unrivaled training and opportunities for young people
- Privately owned and managed by a small and passionate team with industry credentials
- We constantly monitor the industry and our competitors to ensure we provide good value for money and in our opinion, the best training and opportunities in the area
- We provide a safe and nurturing environment for all, regardless of whether a student is determined to become a professional, or just wants to make new friends and build confidence.
- We are proactive in offering advice and guidance to students and their families about the next steps of progression
- We consider ourselves to be at the forefront in developing the part time performing training sector and encourage our tutors to continue to further their practise, both as teachers and performers.
The Creative team at Theatre Workshop are aware of the changing demands of the performing arts industry and with this our ultimate aim is to ensure students receive relevant training that not only will serve them if they wish to pursue a career as a performer but also will equip them with some very useful life skills, all whilst having a lot of fun in our exciting and varied classes!