What we do
Our unique training in Performing Arts consists of a full weekly programme, including options for post-16 training. Central to our training is our three hour weekly session, consisting of classes in singing, dancing and acting, from a professional team of teachers, all respected performers themselves. This inspired training builds the students’ confidence and nurtures their talents. Many opportunities are offered to perform in public, take annual performance exams, appear in Festivals and gain experience of professional work.
The Theatre Workshop experience includes:
- Award winning weekly performing arts training of the highest quality in all areas of Singing, Acting and Dance
- Large scale Musical Theatre variety performance biannually at the stunning Brighton Dome
- ‘Oscarettes’ prize giving event biannually at a glamorous location. The most recent awards included celebrity guests, bandaoke, chocolate fountains and a disco!
- Full programme of classes from beginner to pre-drama school training, including options for private tuition, leading to exams including LAMDA Drama exams, ISTD Ballet & Tap and LAMDA Musical Theatre Exams
- The opportunity to be introduced to one of the UK’s leading young actors’ agencies, with the chance to be represented for professional work across stage and screen. For a list of our students’ successes, visit our Agency page
- A supportive and nurturing environment for both students and parents with opportunities for annual written and face-to-face feedback from teachers as well as career guidance at our head office in Sussex
Our inspired schools offer a true insight into the craft of Show Business.