Learn vocal technique from West End Professionals
Our main session includes a group singing class that focuses on developing a sound vocal technique that will equip our students with the skills to develop into strong stage performers.
Our singing curriculum covers many aspects of the industry:
- A variety of singing styles are covered and encouraged from Musical Theatre and Pop through to Classical
- We educate our students in all aspects of posture, vocal health, breathing, support, musicality and diction to ensure that they have the skillset required to sing safely and to the best of their ability
- Lessons are inspiring, fun and designed to build the students’ confidence. Students are encouraged to sing solo and demonstrate that they are happy to sing in front of their group
- Attention is given to the the importance of Acting through Song, using the whole body and facial expression to successfully communicate the text of a song, particularly in Musical Theatre
- Substantial help is given in audition technique and students regularly have the opportunity to audition for solos in our own productions as well as for professional work
- Lessons are led by strong team of teachers who are consummate stage performers, many with additional skills as Musical Directors, offering our students a truly professional standard to aspire to.
- Private singing tuition is available to our students, giving them the opportunity to take Musical Theatre singing exams with London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. Private students are also encouraged to compete at local festival.